- Quarterly production of 1.525 million BOE per day.
- Continued ramp up in Eagle Ford and Bakken.
- Ongoing growth from Canadian oil sands and successful startup of Christina Lake Phase D.
- Major projects and drilling programs on schedule to deliver volume and margin growth.
- Completed turnarounds at major worldwide facilities, as planned.
- Ramping up exploration activity in conventional and unconventional opportunities globally.
- Completed sale of NMNG and dilution of interest in APLNG.
ConocoPhillips Reports Third-Quarter Earnings Of $1.8 Billion Or $1.46 Per Share
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts