- Reported record third quarter net sales of $335.9 million, an increase of 21.0% as compared to third quarter 2011, due to the successful execution of numerous growth initiatives and results from bolt-on acquisitions.
- Improved income from continuing operations (1) by 18.3%, excluding the impact of Special Items, compared to third quarter 2011. Improved diluted earnings per share, (1) while absorbing incremental costs related to several acquisitions and approximately 13% higher weighted average shares outstanding for third quarter 2012, as compared to third quarter 2011.
- Amended credit facilities to reduce borrowing rates, extend maturities and enhance liquidity and capital structure flexibility to best position the Company for future growth with significantly reduced borrowing costs.
- Continued to invest in a flexible manufacturing footprint to optimize manufacturing costs long-term, increase capacity, enhance customer service and drive future growth.
- Expanded geographic reach and related sales in faster growing end markets including China, Thailand, Brazil, South Africa, Australia and New Zealand.
TriMas Corporation Reports Record Third Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts