Edeker said Hy-Vee has offered a gasoline discount program at its convenience stores for many years, but the new Fuel Saver program provides several advantages for shoppers.
“Fuel Saver allows customers to swipe a card and redeem their discounts right at the pump, which is a convenience many customers have requested,” he said. “It also offers the potential for much bigger savings when customers purchase a variety of popular items they buy every week.”
Hy-Vee, Inc., founded in 1930, is an employee-owned corporation operating 234 retail supermarkets and drug stores in eight Midwestern states. For fiscal year 2012 Hy-Vee will record total sales of $7.7 billion, ranking it among the top 25 supermarket chains and the top 50 private companies in the U.S. More than 62,000 Hy-Vee employee-owners provide customers with quality products, outstanding values and the company’s famous “helpful smile in every aisle” brand of service. For more information, visit the website at www.hy-vee.com.
Casey’s General Stores, Inc. is a best-in-class convenience store chain
that operates over 1,700 corporate owned stores in 12 Midwestern states.
The Company is publicly traded on the Nasdaq stock exchange under the
symbol CASY. Casey’s is best known for their made-from-scratch pizza and
donuts, and currently employs over 24,000 people. For more information,
visit the website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV