Radian Guaranty Inc., the mortgage insurance (MI) subsidiary of Radian Group Inc. (NYSE: RDN), today announced that Senior Account Manager Carey Buckley was selected to sit on the Board of Directors for the Connecticut Mortgage Bankers Association (CMBA) as its Membership Chairperson. Buckley’s role will begin immediately. Buckley joined Radian in 2009 and is responsible for supporting customers in Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and Vermont.
Buckley, a 20-year mortgage industry veteran, has been a member of the CMBA throughout her career and has served on both the Membership and Underwriting Committees. The CMBA was established in 1984 to support the Connecticut mortgage banking industry by providing them with leadership, direction and education. The Membership Committee, which Buckley will lead, is responsible for promoting the role of the CMBA and the benefits members receive as a part of their membership. The CMBA is made up of mortgage industry and real estate professionals at all levels.
“Congratulations to Carey on her recent appointment to the CMBA Board,” stated Brien McMahon, Radian’s chief franchise officer and head of sales. “The CMBA is an important part of the Connecticut mortgage market, and we’re pleased that Carey has stepped up to lead the membership committee. Carey is an enthusiastic member of the Radian sales team and a strong advocate for her customers. We’re sure she’ll bring that same dedication to her role on the CMBA Board.”
“Carey and I have worked together at the CMBA for many years and I’m excited to have her lead our Membership Committee,” stated Michael Fiano, CMBA president and area sales manager of GMAC Mortgage. “Knowing Carey, I’m sure she’ll bring a great deal of energy, new ideas and passion to her role and I’m looking forward to working closely with her.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV