- Adjusted funds from operations (“AFFO”) increased 67% to $14.9 million for the quarter ended September 30, 2012 from $8.9 million for the quarter ended September 30, 2011.
- AFFO per share increased 30% to $0.30 for the quarter ended September 30, 2012 from $0.23 for the quarter ended September 30, 2011.
- Operating income increased 129% to $9.4 million for the quarter ended September 30, 2012 from $4.1 million for the quarter ended September 30, 2011.
- Total revenues grew 7% to $60.3 million for the quarter ended September 30, 2012 from $56.3 million for the quarter ended June 30, 2012.
- RAIT sold $36.5 million of CMBS loans and generated $2.1 million of fee income for the quarter ended September 30, 2012.
- As of September 30, 2012, RAIT has approximately $290.7 million of capital available for investment into eligible bridge, mezzanine and CMBS loans.
- Rental income increased to $26.4 million during the quarter ended September 30, 2012 from $23.6 million during the quarter ended September 30, 2011.
- RAIT declared a third quarter 2012 common dividend of $0.09 per share, representing a 12.5% increase from the prior quarter's dividend of $0.08 per common share and a 50% increase from the fourth quarter 2011 dividend of $0.06 per common share.
- Adjusted book value increased to $6.65 at September 30, 2012 from $6.56 at June 30, 2012.
- On October 1, 2012, ARS VI Investor I, LLC (the “Investor”), an affiliate of Almanac Realty Investors, LLC, committed to invest $100 million in securities issued by RAIT. The Investor made its first $20 million investment in RAIT pursuant to this commitment on October 17, 2012. RAIT expects to use proceeds received pursuant to this commitment to fund RAIT’s expanding loan origination and investment activities, including CMBS and bridge lending.
RAIT Financial Trust Announces Third Quarter 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.