BAODING, China, Oct. 25, 2012 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Yingli Green Energy Holding Company Limited (NYSE: YGE) ("Yingli Green Energy" or the "Company"), a leading solar energy company and one of the world's largest vertically integrated photovoltaic ("PV") manufacturers, which markets its products under the brand " Yingli Solar", today announced that the National Strategic Emerging Industries Forum (the "Forum") was successfully held at Yingli's Baoding headquarters.
The Forum aimed to accelerate the development of domestic market of national strategic emerging industries in China, including Solar PV. Representatives from the state government, banks, State Grid Corporation of China and industry associations exchanged opinions on how to boost the domestic demand for Solar PV products in China. After the Forum, attendees visited Yingli Green Energy's manufacturing facilities and its Technology Innovation Exposition.
"By hosting this forum at our headquarters, we feel that Yingli's industry leadership in the
China market is well recognized," said Mr.
Liansheng Miao, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Yingli Green Energy. "We expect the
China solar market to embrace a steady and healthy growth through the communications and collaborations of various parties. We will stay committed to our domestic market and are confident to further enhance our solid position."
About Yingli Green Energy
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV