- Adjusted diluted EPS is expected to increase approximately 29 percent year-over-year to a range of $4.85 to $4.90, up from a previous range of $4.80 to $4.85.
- Total revenue is expected to increase approximately 14 percent year-over-year to a range of $5,450 to $5,550 million. The previous range was $5,400 to $5,600 million.
- REVLIMID ® net product sales are expected to increase approximately 18 percent year-over-year to a range of $3,750 to $3,800 million. The previous range was $3,750 to $3,850 million.
Celgene Reports Third Quarter 2012 Operating And Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.