- Total net revenue increased 3% to $54.2 million, compared with $52.7 million in last year’s second quarter. This increase was led by the Hospitality segment, which was up 9% year over year, while the Retail segment was down 1%.
- Gross margin improved to 40.7% from 39.9% in the same prior-year period.
- Adjusted operating income (excluding stock-based compensation, amortization of acquisition-related intangibles and other one-time items) increased to $1.2 million, reversing the prior-year adjusted operating loss of $0.7 million. (See reconciliation below.)
- Adjusted net income (non-GAAP) from continuing operations grew to $1.3 million, or $0.06 per diluted share, compared with the adjusted net loss of $1.6 million, or ($0.07) per share, last year. (See reconciliation below.)
- GAAP net loss narrowed to $0.4 million, or ($0.02) per share, from the loss of $3.6 million, or ($0.16) per share, for the same period in the prior fiscal year.
- Operating results from the former Technology Solutions Group (TSG), including the gain on sale, as well as its assets and liabilities, are reported as components of discontinued operations during fiscal 2012.
Agilysys Reports Unaudited Fiscal 2013 Second-Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.