- Record adjusted diluted earnings per share of $0.60 increased 7 percent from the third quarter of 2011 and was higher than management's third quarter guidance of $0.51 to $0.57 per share.
- Cash flow generated from operating activities was $147 million.
- Management updated guidance for the full year 2012:
- Adjusted earnings per share for the fourth quarter of 2012 in the range of $0.47 to $0.52
- Total year 2012 adjusted earnings per share guidance increased to a range of $2.10 to $2.15
Bemis Company Reports Record Results For Third Quarter 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts