- Consolidated net retail sales of $84.3 million represented an 11.9% decrease compared to $95.4 million in 2011, excluding the impact of foreign exchange;
- Consolidated comparable store sales decreased 11.1% which included an 11.8% decrease in North America and a 7.9% decrease in Europe;
- Achieved cost savings of $1.0 million; on track to achieve approximately $7.0 million of savings in fiscal 2012; and
- Net loss was $4.3 million, or $0.26 per share compared to net income of $0.9 million, or $0.05 per diluted share in the fiscal 2011 third quarter. Net loss in 2012 was negatively impacted by (i) $0.14 per share related to changes in the effective tax rate; and (ii) $0.02 per share resulting from a change in share count due to repurchases that were made in the fourth quarter of 2011.
Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc. Reports Third Quarter Fiscal 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.