- Net sales of $347.0 million compared to $337.2 million, an increase of 2.9%. Excluding unfavorable foreign currency fluctuations of $6.4 million, third quarter 2012 net sales increased 4.8%.
- Operating income of $19.1 million, which included $24.1 million of restructuring and related charges associated with the actions announced on September 5, 2012, and a charge of $2.2 million related to estimated costs of settling previously disclosed litigation related to the Company’s 2009 exchange offer, compared to $44.8 million.
- Net loss of $15.0 million, or $0.29 per diluted share, which included $24.1 million ($23.1 million after tax) of restructuring and related charges and a charge of $2.2 million, before and after tax, related to the litigation noted above, compared to net income of $0.1 million, or nil per diluted share. Net loss in the third quarter of 2012 included $11.5 million of income tax expense, compared to $22.1 million in the third quarter of 2011.
- Adjusted EBITDA a of $36.2 million, which included $24.1 million of restructuring and related charges and a $2.2 million charge related to the litigation noted above, compared to $60.3 million.
- Net cash provided by operating activities of $39.6 million compared to $16.9 million; free cash flow b of $34.2 million compared to $13.3 million.
Revlon Reports Third Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.