- Regulatory Progress. The FDA cleared the Company’s 510(k) submission for the SENSUS pain management device in August 2012. A second 510(k) submission in June 2012 for the Company’s proprietary SENSUS electrode is under FDA review. Following FDA clearance for the electrode, the Company plans to launch SENSUS before the end of 2012.
- Managed Care Expansion. The WellMed Medical Group of San Antonio, TX adopted NC-stat DPNCheck in the second quarter of 2012 to test its Medicare Advantage patients. WellMed accelerated patient testing during the third quarter with continued product support from the Company. The Company has added other managed care accounts and initiated pilots with additional Medicare Advantage provider networks. The managed care market sector represents the most compelling near term market opportunity for NC-stat DPNCheck.
- Endocrinology/Podiatry Sales. The Company’s direct sales force recorded orders for 102 NC-stat DPNCheck devices during the third quarter which reflects a consistent quarterly pace since product launch.
- Installed Base Growth. The installed base of NC-stat DPNCheck devices reached 778 by the end of the third quarter. This places the Company on track toward achieving its goal of 1,000 devices by the end of 2012.
NeuroMetrix Reports Q3 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts