Arctic Cat’s new 2013 model year snowmobiles also include:
- ProCross F Sno Pro RR (race-replica) sled, which features high-performance trail racing suspension and styling.
- ProCross XF CrossTour, a crossover model that combines the best of snowmobile touring, trail and deep-snow capabilities. The CrossTour is available in either the 800 2-stroke, or the 1100 turbo and non-turbo 4-stroke engine. It offers riders trail performance and touring comfort with its wide ski stance, ample storage and a heavy-duty rear bumper that easily accepts accessories, such as an optional passenger seat.
- Arctic Cat’s ProClimb M Series mountain snowmobiles also received further enhancements to performance and handling. The turbocharged M1100 four-stroke mountain model has 177 horsepower, making it the industry’s most powerful production engine available.
Arctic Cat remains committed to investing in research and development across its product lines, in order to remain an industry innovation leader and in anticipation of manufacturing its own snowmobile engines in fiscal 2015.
Sales of parts, garments and accessories (PG&A) in the fiscal 2013 second quarter were down 2 percent to $30.8 million versus $31.4 million in the prior-year quarter. While sales of Wildcat accessories and parts grew significantly in the quarter, snowmobile garment sales were down versus the prior-year period. Arctic Cat continues to anticipate increased PG&A sales for the fiscal 2013 full year.
Company Raises Fiscal 2013 Sales and Earnings Outlook“Our strategies are working and we are on track to deliver the highest net earnings in Arctic Cat’s 50-year history for fiscal 2013,” said Jordan. “We expect to continue generating higher revenue and earnings by developing innovative new products and entering new segments. We remain focused on new product development as an important catalyst to achieving our future growth goals.”In fiscal 2013, Arctic Cat anticipates continued gains in its ATV/ROV business, fueled by the growth potential for the Wildcat and Prowler ROV offerings, and many exciting new products being developed. Additionally, the company remains focused on further enhancing profitability through operational efficiencies and cost controls.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV