- Net sales grew 12 percent, chiefly fueled by sales of Wildcat recreational off-highway vehicles (ROVs);
- The company reported record net earnings and earnings per diluted share, up 17 percent and 57 percent, respectively;
- Operating expenses as a percent of sales declined to 11 percent versus 12 percent;
- Operating profit rose 18 percent to $38.8 million, up from $32.9 million;
- The company had no long-term debt.
Arctic Cat Reports Record Earnings In Fiscal 2013 Second Quarter
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.