Dex One Reports Third Quarter Performance
Net loss, cash flow from operations and total debt (including fair value discount) in the third quarter were $13 million, $98 million and $2,005 million, respectively.
The company announced fourth quarter ad sales guidance and updated its existing full year financial guidance for net revenue, adjusted EBITDA and adjusted free cash flow.
|(dollars in millions)|
|Metric||Current Guidance||Prior Guidance (2)|
|Year over year change in net ad sales||(13%) – (14%)||n/a|
|Net revenue||$1,275 to $1,300||$1,250 to $1,300|
|Adjusted EBITDA (1)||$535 to $565||$525 to $575|
|Adjusted free cash flow (1)||$320 to $350||$310 to $360|
The outlook for 2012 operating income (midpoint) and cash flow from operations (midpoint) are $125 million and $365 million, respectively.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV