Dex One Reports Third Quarter Performance
Net loss, cash flow from operations and total debt (including fair value discount) in the third quarter were $13 million, $98 million and $2,005 million, respectively.
The company announced fourth quarter ad sales guidance and updated its existing full year financial guidance for net revenue, adjusted EBITDA and adjusted free cash flow.
(dollars in millions)
Prior Guidance (2)
|Year over year change in net ad sales||(13%) – (14%)||n/a|
|Net revenue||$1,275 to $1,300||$1,250 to $1,300|
|Adjusted EBITDA (1)||$535 to $565||$525 to $575|
|Adjusted free cash flow (1)||$320 to $350||$310 to $360|
The outlook for 2012 operating income (midpoint) and cash flow from operations (midpoint) are $125 million and $365 million, respectively.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV