Net income was $420 million and $2.14 per share in the nine months ended September 30, 2012 compared to $322 million and $1.66 per share in the same period in 2011.
Adjusted EBITDA was $895 million in the nine months ended September 30, 2012, which includes $125 million of EBITDA from the St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort residential project (“Bal Harbour”), compared to $711 million in the same period in 2011.
Third Quarter 2012 Operating Results
Management and Franchise RevenuesWorldwide Systemwide REVPAR for Same-Store Hotels increased 4.7% in constant dollars (1.3% in actual dollars) compared to the third quarter of 2011. International Systemwide REVPAR for Same-Store Hotels increased 3.9% in constant dollars (decreased 3.0% in actual dollars). Changes in REVPAR for Worldwide Systemwide Same-Store Hotels by region:
|Region||Constant Dollars||Actual Dollars|
|Africa and the Middle East||7.0||%||3.2||%|
|Brand||Constant Dollars||Actual Dollars|
|St. Regis/Luxury Collection||5.7||%||(1.9||)%|
|Four Points by Sheraton||5.4||%||3.3||%|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV