(2) Represents non-consolidated CDO securities, excluding eight securities with a zero value that had an aggregate face amount of $106 million.
(3) Relates to an equity investment in a REO property.
(4) Face amount of Senior Living Property Investments represents the gross carrying amount, which excludes accumulated depreciation and amortization.
(5) Excludes operating real estate held for sale of $8 million and loans subject to a call option with a face amount of $406 million.(6) Net of impairment. (7) Credit represents the weighted average of minimum ratings for rated assets, the Loan to Value ratio (based on the appraised value at the time of purchase or refinancing) for non-rated commercial assets, or the FICO score for non-rated residential assets and an implied and assumed AAA rating for FNMA/FHLMC securities. Ratings provided herein were determined by third-party rating agencies as of a particular date, may not be current and are subject to change at any time. (8) Weighted average life is an estimate based on the timing of expected principal reduction on the asset. CONFERENCE CALL Newcastle’s management will conduct a live conference call on Thursday, October 25, 2012 at 8:00 A.M. Eastern Time to review the financial results for the third quarter 2012. A copy of the earnings press release is posted to the Investor Relations section of Newcastle’s website, www.newcastleinv.com. All interested parties are welcome to participate on the live call. The conference call may be accessed by dialing 1-888-243-2046 (from within the U.S.) or 1-706-679-1533 (from outside of the U.S.) ten minutes prior to the scheduled start of the call; please reference “Newcastle Third Quarter 2012 Earnings Call.” A simultaneous webcast of the conference call will be available to the public on a listen-only basis at http://www.newcastleinv.com. Please allow extra time prior to the call to visit the site and download the necessary software required to listen to the internet broadcast. A telephonic replay of the conference call will also be available until 11:59 P.M. Eastern Time on Thursday, November 1, 2012 by dialing 1-855-859-2056 (from within the U.S.) or 1-404-537-3406 (from outside of the U.S.); please reference access code “53738363”.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts