ArGEN-X Appoints Dr. David L. Lacey To Its Supervisory Board
The superior choice that arGEN-X brings to antibody discovery enables it to prioritise leads with best-in-class therapeutic properties, thereby increasing the probability of development success. Antibody leads generated from the SIMPLE Antibody™ platform have outstanding physicochemical properties and consistent manufacturability, enabling a seamless transition from discovery into development. arGEN-X has validated its technology on multiple diverse classes of target to date and has successfully delivered in its collaboration with Eli Lilly & Co. Early in 2012, arGEN-X announced a strategic alliance with Shire, focused on the discovery and development of monoclonal antibody therapeutics to treat rare diseases. In October 2012, arGEN-X granted a worldwide exclusive license to RuiYi (formerly Anaphore) to develop and commercialize ARGX-109, a novel anti-IL-6 SIMPLE Antibody™ discovered and developed by arGEN-X.
The SIMPLE Antibody™ platform is covered by broad patent claims, enjoys an independent, unencumbered patent position and is free of target gatekeeping restrictions.
In March 2012, arGEN-X obtained an exclusive global license to technology known as NHance™, to optimize the pharmacokinetic half-life of monoclonal antibodies and maximize their therapeutic utility.
SIMPLE stands for Superior Immunodiversity with Minimal Protein Lead Engineering.arGEN-X™, SIMPLE Antibody™ and NHance™ are deposited trademarks of arGEN-X BV. SOURCE arGEN-X
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV