Small-and-Medium-Sized Organisations To Get Paid Within Days Of Submitting An Invoice Through OB10 Express Payments
OB10 Express Payments suits all OB10 customers as, unlike traditional supply chain financing, it is supplier-led. A company can choose whether or not to take early payment, and can elect to apply it to one invoice, all invoices or a selection of transactions.
OB10 ( http://www.OB10.com), the e-Invoicing network, simplifies and streamlines the complex invoice-to-pay process to enable prompt payment. Operational across Europe, North America and Asia, OB10 can reduce the cost of invoice processing by 60% and deliver an ROI in less than a year.
The OB10 network connects over 120,000 suppliers to large buyers, such as Aviva, Cargill, Deutsche Lufthansa, Nomura, Eli Lilly & Company, General Motors, GlaxoSmithKline, IBM, Kellogg's, Motorola, Tesco, US Federal Government, Whirlpool.Contact Sandra Higgison Head of Global Communications OB10 +44(0)20-7632-5882 sandra.higgison@OB10.com SOURCE OB10
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV