Smartsave, The Biggest International Attraction And Tourist Promotional Site, Launch Their Second City Guide App - New York For Less
LONDON, October 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Smartsave have launched New York for Less , their second city guide iOS app following the successful release of London for Less - both travel guides that help tourists locate city attractions and then offer discounts on entry price.
New York for Less includes all the features of the London for Less app; a fully searchable street map, an interactive Subway map, a guide to New York's top attractions and a whole host of discounts to many of the best tourist sites across New York.
The free app is aimed at tourists visiting New York and provides a simple way for them to navigate the city, getting the best they can out of their trip while saving them money at the places they visit.The App is completely offline and once downloaded does not require internet access to be used, saving the user money on data roaming charges. The New York for Less app includes:
- A fully searchable street map of New York marked with hundreds of useful sites,
- An interactive official Subway Map,
- A travel guide to New York's top attractions, as well as other useful information, such as the location of restaurants, museums,, shopping areas, etc..
- Discounts at hundreds of attractions and restaurants.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV