Corporates Race Through FRIM For Frost & Sullivan's Frost The Trail Charity Run
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia, Oct. 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- On 21 October 2012, 14 companies, 17 teams & 80 runners convened at the Kepong Botanical Garden (KBG) area of the Forest Reserve Institute Malaysia (FRIM) for the flag off of the 3 rd annual Frost & Sullivan 'Frost the Trail' run for corporate social responsibility.
'Frost the Trail' is a run aimed at raising funds for two adopted charities, Pusat Kasih Sayang YWCA and Pusat Jagaan Kanak-Kanak Kurang Upaya KIRTASH, as well as instilling an appreciation for nature and the environment. Frost the Trail collected a total of RM41,000 in 2012 and 100 percent of the proceeds are donated to the adopted charities.
Frost the Trail KL Corporate Challenge 2012 saw teams of four runners and individual runners each having to complete 8.1kms that covers a lap around the scenic lake route of KBG, followed by a track through the jungle and ending with a sprint over a rugged track. The team winners were tabulated based on the time each team of four managed to complete the circuit.Mr. Gopal R, Vice President and Country Head for Frost & Sullivan Malaysia said, "Frost the Trail is all about collaborative participation with other corporate companies who are like minded in wanting to give back to the community." "The generous support of sponsors and participants will go a long way in enabling the amazing individuals that run these organisations to provide shelter, care and hope for the children. We hope Frost the Trail will grow every year so that we are able to increase awareness about these charities so more corporations and individuals will get to know them and hopefully come forward to help so there is sustained aid for them," he continued.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV