POWER 106 (105.9 FM), L.A.’s #1 Hip Hop radio station, is playing in the BIGGEST POWER 106 All-Star Charity game of the year to help raise money with all proceeds benefiting Homeboy Industries, a Los Angeles-based nonprofit organization renowned for helping former gang members and at-risk youth.
The Power 106 All-Stars will play against Homeboy Industries on Saturday, November 3, 2012 at California State University of Los Angeles Gymnasium featuring live half-time performances by Kid Ink, New Boyz, The Rangers, Clyde Carson, Chi-Town Finest Breakers & other surprise guests. Doors open at 5pm and 6pm game time. Tickets are $7.00 in advance with student ID and for children under 12 years of age. $10 in advance for general public and $12.00 at the door. To purchase tickets visit www.power106.com/homeboy or www.homeboyindustries.org. All proceeds support Homeboy Industries.
KPWR FM/Power 106 is owned and operated by Emmis Broadcasting, a publicly traded company on NASDAQ (EMMS).
Homeboy Industries assists at-risk and former gang involved youth to become contributing members of our community through a variety of services in response to their multiple needs. Free programs – including counseling, education, tattoo removal, job training and job placement – enable young people to redirect their lives and provide them with hope for their futures. More information is available at www.homeboy-industries.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV