LISLE, Ill., Oct. 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Navistar International Corporation (NYSE: NAV) today announced the pricing of a public offering of 10,666,666 shares of common stock at a price of $18.75 per share. Closing of the offering is expected to occur on October 30, 2012, subject to customary closing conditions. In addition, the company will grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 1,600,000 shares of common stock. The company intends to use all net proceeds from the offering for general corporate purposes. J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, Goldman, Sachs & Co., BofA Merrill Lynch and Credit Suisse Securities ( USA) LLC are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering.
The securities described above are being offered pursuant to a shelf registration statement previously filed with and declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") on October 24, 2012. A preliminary prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus relating to these securities has been filed with the SEC and is available on the SEC's website at http://www.sec.gov. Copies of the preliminary prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus relating to these securities may also be obtained from J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717, or by calling (866) 803-9204 or Goldman, Sachs & Co., 200 West Street, New York, NY 10282, Attention: Prospectus Department, by e-mail request to email@example.com, or by calling (866) 471-2526.
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, these securities, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation, or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV