CHICAGO, Oct. 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Orbitz Worldwide, Inc. (NYSE: OWW) will host a conference call on Wednesday, November 7, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. EST ( 9:00 a.m. CST) to discuss the company's financial results for the third quarter and nine months ended September 30, 2012.
A live webcast of the call can be accessed through the Orbitz Worldwide Investor Relations website at http://investors.orbitz.com.The company will issue a press release reporting its results prior to the call. The recorded webcast will be archived on the Orbitz Worldwide Investor Relations website for at least 30 days after the date of the call. About Orbitz Worldwide Orbitz Worldwide is a leading global online travel company that uses innovative technology to enable leisure and business travelers to research, plan and book a broad range of travel products. Orbitz Worldwide owns a portfolio of consumer brands that includes Orbitz ( www.orbitz.com ), CheapTickets ( www.cheaptickets.com ), ebookers ( www.ebookers.com ), HotelClub ( www.hotelclub.com ), RatesToGo ( www.ratestogo.com ) and The Away Network ( www.away.com ). Also within the Orbitz Worldwide family, Orbitz Worldwide Distribution ( corp.orbitz.com/partnerships/distribution) delivers private label travel solutions to a broad range of partners including many of the world's largest airlines, and Orbitz for Business ( www.orbitzforbusiness.com) delivers managed corporate travel solutions for corporations. For more information on partnership opportunities with Orbitz Worldwide, visit corp.orbitz.com. Orbitz Worldwide uses its Investor Relations website to make information available to its investors and the public at http://investors.orbitz.com. You can sign up to receive email alerts whenever the company posts new information to the website. SOURCE Orbitz Worldwide, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV