During the quarter, the company issued 1,095,609 common shares at an average price of $62.70 per share for total proceeds of approximately $68.7 million under its At-the-Market (ATM) share offering program. Since the beginning of 2012, the company has issued 3,173,919 common shares at an average price of $60.59 per share for total proceeds of approximately $192.3 million under the program. The company has not issued any shares under the program since the end of the third quarter and currently has approximately 6.0 million shares available for issuance under this program.
On October 1, 2012, the company redeemed the approximately $222.1 million outstanding of its 5.5% unsecured notes which matured on that date and on October 5, 2012, the company paid off its $500 million Term Loan which matured on that date. Both of these activities were funded from the company’s revolving credit facility. As of October 23, 2012, the company had an outstanding balance of $850 million and approximately $870 million available on its revolving credit facility.
Fourth Quarter 2012 Guidance
The company has established a Normalized FFO guidance range of $0.72 to $0.76 per share for the fourth quarter of 2012. The difference between the company’s third quarter 2012 Normalized FFO of $0.73 per share and the midpoint of the fourth quarter guidance range of $0.74 per share is primarily due to:
- a positive impact of $0.02 per share from higher same store NOI;
- a positive impact of $0.01 per share from lower interest expense and preferred share distributions; and
- a negative impact of $0.02 per share from 2011 and 2012 transaction activity and timing and other items.
|Revenue change||5.4% to 5.6%||5.6%|
|Expense change||1.5% to 2.5%||2.3%|
|NOI change||7.0% to 8.0%||7.5%|
|Acquisitions:||$1.25 billion||$1.1 billion|
|Dispositions:||$1.25 billion||$1.1 billion|
|Cap Rate Spread:||130 basis points||150 basis points|
|Normalized FFO per share:||$2.73 to $2.78||$2.74 to $2.78|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV