MB Financial, Inc. (the “Company”), (Nasdaq: MBFI) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a cash dividend of $0.10 per share, payable on November 30, 2012 to holders of record of the Company’s common stock as of November 15, 2012.
The Company also announced that its Board of Directors has authorized the repurchase of up to 1,000,000 shares of the Company’s common stock. The shares may be repurchased in the open market or in private negotiated transactions from time to time over a twenty-four month period, depending on market conditions and other factors.
MBFI is the $9.5 billion holding company for MB Financial Bank, N.A. MB Financial Bank is a locally operated financial institution that has been delivering competitive, personalized service for 100 years to businesses and individuals who live and work in the Chicago metropolitan area.
This news release may contain forward-looking statements that involve risk and uncertainties, with respect to the results of operations and other uncertainties that may not be known or anticipated by the Company. While management of the Company uses its best efforts to be accurate in making forward-looking statements, any such statements are subject to risks and uncertainties described from time to time in documents filed or furnished by the Company with the Securities and Exchange Commission that could cause the Company’s actual results to vary materially from the future results anticipated in such forward-looking statements.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV