- The election of Mr. Michael Bodouroglou as Class C Director to serve until the Company's 2015 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders;
- The ratification of the appointment of Ernst & Young (Hellas) Certified Auditors Accountants S.A., as the Company's independent auditors for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2012; and
- The approval of an amendment to the Company's Amended and Restated Articles of Incorporation to effect a reverse stock split of the Company's issued and outstanding shares of common stock by a ratio of one-for-ten and the authorization of the Company's Board of Directors to implement the reverse stock split by filing such amendment with the Registrar of Corporations of the Republic of the Marshall Islands.
Paragon Shipping Announces Results Of 2012 Annual General Meeting Of Shareholders And Implementation Of Reverse Stock Split
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts