- Achieved a return on average assets of 2.2% and 1.7%, and a return on average equity of 15.7% and 12.2% for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2012, respectively;
- Improved net interest margins to 4.38% and 4.41% for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2012; and
- Increased regulatory capital ratios to 13.6% and 23.5% for Tier 1 Leverage and Total Risk-Based Capital, respectively at September 30, 2012.
Pacific Capital Bancorp Reports Third Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.