Cablevision Systems Corporation (NYSE:CVC) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.15 per share on each outstanding share of both its NY Group Class A Stock and NY Group Class B Stock. This quarterly dividend will be payable on November 28, 2012 to shareholders of record at the close of business on November 7, 2012.
Cablevision Systems Corporation is one of the nation’s leading media and telecommunications companies. In addition to delivering its Optimum-branded cable, Internet and voice offerings throughout the New York area, the company owns and operates cable systems serving homes in four Western states. Cablevision’s local media properties include News 12 Networks, MSG Varsity and Newsday Media Group. Cablevision also owns and operates Clearview Cinemas. Additional information about Cablevision is available on the web at www.cablevision.com.
This release may contain statements that constitute forward-looking
statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation
Reform Act of 1995.
Investors are cautioned that any such
forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance or
results and involve risks and uncertainties, and that actual results or
developments may differ materially from those in the forward-looking
statements as a result of various factors, including financial community
and rating agency perceptions of the company and its business,
operations, financial condition and the industries in which it operates
and the factors described in the company’s filings with the Securities
and Exchange Commission, including the sections entitled "Risk Factors"
and "Management’s Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and
Results of Operations" contained therein.
disclaims any obligation to update any forward-looking statements
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV