(a) During the first quarter of 2012, Citrix reviewed the presentation of its Condensed Consolidated Statements of Income and adopted a revised presentation, which the company believes is more comparable to those presented by other companies in the industry. As a result, technical support, hardware maintenance and software updates revenues, which were previously presented in Technical Services and License Updates are classified together as License Updates and Maintenance. A corresponding change was made to rename Cost of Services Revenues to Cost of Services and Maintenance Revenues; however, there was no change in classification. Product training, certification and consulting services, which were previously presented in Technical Services, are classified together as Professional Services. Product Licenses has been renamed to Product and Licenses to more appropriately describe its composition of both software and hardware; however, there was no change in classification. The classification of Software as a Service remains unchanged. This change in manner of presentation does not affect the Company's total net revenues, total cost of net revenues or gross margin.
Conforming changes related to (a) have been made for the prior period presented, as follows:
|Three Months Ended September 30, 2011|
As Previously Reported
|Amount Reclassified||As Reported Herein|
|License updates||$||187,169||$||51,541||License updates and maintenance (2)||$||238,710|
|Technical services (1)||74,741||(51,541||)||Professional services (3)||23,200|
|Nine Months Ended September 30, 2011|
|As Previously Reported||Amount Reclassified||As Reported Herein|
|License updates||$||548,920||$||142,851||License updates and maintenance (2)||$||691,771|
|Technical services (1)||206,831||(142,851||)||Professional services (3)||63,980|
(1) Technical services revenue was comprised of hardware maintenance, consulting services, product training and certification and technical support.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV