- Product and licenses revenue increased 1 percent;
- Software as a service revenue increased 18 percent;
- Revenue from license updates and maintenance increased 19 percent;
- Professional services revenue, which is comprised of consulting, product training and certification, increased 34 percent;
- Revenue increased in the EMEA region by 20 percent, increased in the Pacific region by 17 percent, and increased in the America’s region by 7 percent;
- Deferred revenue totaled $1.05 billion, compared to $834 million as of September 30, 2011;
- Cash flow from operations was $181 million, compared with $188 million in the third quarter of 2011;
- GAAP operating margin was 13 percent for the quarter and non-GAAP operating margin was 24 percent for the quarter, excluding the effects of amortization of acquired intangible assets and stock-based compensation expenses; and
- The company repurchased 1.0 million shares at an average price of $76.28.
Citrix Reports Third Quarter Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.