- Product and licenses revenue increased 1 percent;
- Software as a service revenue increased 18 percent;
- Revenue from license updates and maintenance increased 19 percent;
- Professional services revenue, which is comprised of consulting, product training and certification, increased 34 percent;
- Revenue increased in the EMEA region by 20 percent, increased in the Pacific region by 17 percent, and increased in the America’s region by 7 percent;
- Deferred revenue totaled $1.05 billion, compared to $834 million as of September 30, 2011;
- Cash flow from operations was $181 million, compared with $188 million in the third quarter of 2011;
- GAAP operating margin was 13 percent for the quarter and non-GAAP operating margin was 24 percent for the quarter, excluding the effects of amortization of acquired intangible assets and stock-based compensation expenses; and
- The company repurchased 1.0 million shares at an average price of $76.28.
Citrix Reports Third Quarter Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.