- Astellas Pharma Inc. launched Regnite® (gabapentin enacarbil) Extended-Release Tablets. Regnite is approved in Japan for the treatment of moderate-to-severe primary restless legs syndrome (RLS). It is estimated that there are approximately 2.1 million people in Japan with RLS.
- XenoPort reported favorable preliminary results from a Phase 1 clinical trial in healthy adults designed to assess the pharmacokinetics (PK), safety and tolerability of single doses of four different oral formulations of XP23829, a novel fumaric acid ester compound that is a prodrug of monomethyl fumarate (MMF). XP23829 is being developed for the potential treatment of relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis (RRMS) and/or psoriasis.
- XenoPort was awarded a $0.3 million grant from The Michael J. Fox Foundation (MJFF) for Parkinson’s Research to support preclinical studies to explore XP23829 for its potential ability to protect against neurodegeneration in experimental preclinical models of Parkinson’s disease.
- XenoPort completed an underwritten public offering generating net cash proceeds of approximately $43.1 million, after deducting the underwriting discounts and commissions and offering expenses payable by XenoPort.
XenoPort Reports Third Quarter Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts