AmeriGas Partners, L.P. (NYSE: APU) will hold a live Internet audio webcast of its conference call to discuss fourth quarter earnings and other current activities at 4:00 PM ET on Thursday, November 8.
Interested parties may listen to the audio webcast both live and in replay on the Internet at http://investors.amerigas.com/investor-relations/events-presentations or at the company website http://www.amerigas.com and click on Investor Relations.
A telephonic replay will be available from 7:00 PM ET on November 8 through 9:00 PM ET Tuesday, November 13. The replay may be accessed at 1-877-344-7529, conference ID 10019726 and International access 1-412-317-0088, conference ID 10019726.
AmeriGas is the nation’s largest retail propane marketer, serving over two million customers in all 50 states from over 1,200 locations. UGI Corporation, through subsidiaries, is the sole General Partner and owns approximately 26% of the Partnership. An affiliate of Energy Transfer Partners, L.P. owns approximately 32% of the Partnership and the public owns approximately 42% of the Partnership.Comprehensive information about AmeriGas is available on the Internet at http://www.amerigas.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV