GREENWICH, Conn., Oct. 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Starwood Property Trust (NYSE: STWD) today announced that the Company will release its third quarter 2012 financial results on Wednesday, November 7, 2012 before the opening of trading on the New York Stock Exchange. A conference call will be held on Wednesday, November 7, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern time.
During the conference call, the Company's officers will review third quarter performance, discuss recent events and conduct a question-and-answer period.
WebcastThe conference call will also be available in the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.starwoodpropertytrust.com. To listen to a live broadcast, go to the site at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time in order to register, download and install any necessary audio software. A replay of the call will also be available for 90 days on the Company's website.
To Participate in the Telephone Conference Call:Dial in at least five minutes prior to start time.Domestic: 1-877-548-7915International: 1-719-325-4901Conference Call Playback:Domestic: 1-877-870-5176International: 1-858-384-5517Passcode: 7688914The playback can be accessed through November 21, 2012 Full Text of the Earnings Report
- Internet -- The full text of the earnings report will be available immediately following the earnings release to the wire services on Wednesday, November 7, 2012 at the Company's web site, www.starwoodpropertytrust.com.
- Mail -- For those without Internet access, the third quarter 2012 earnings release will be available by mail or fax, on request. To receive a copy, please call the Company's Investor Relations line at 203-422-7788.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV