- Income per common share (diluted) of $0.35 increased 2.9% from $0.34 in the preceding 2012 quarter and was $0.35 in the year ago quarter.
- Income available to common shareholders of $14.7 million increased 7.0% from the preceding 2012 quarter and declined 5.5% from the year ago quarter.
- Results included $1.8 million in dividends declared during third quarter 2012 on the $84 million convertible preferred stock issued earlier in the quarter. The capital raise was related to the acquisition of BBVA’s Puerto Rico operations (BBVA PR), which is anticipated to close in the fourth quarter of 2012.
- Book value per common share of $15.40 at September 30, 2012 compared to $15.39 at June 30, 2012 and $15.05 at September 30, 2011.
- Cash dividend per common share of $0.06 was 20% greater than in the year ago quarter.
Oriental Financial Group Reports Third Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.