- Year-over-year third quarter revenue growth of 19% and earnings per common diluted share growth of 100%
- Full year 2012 earnings guidance per common diluted share of between $3.08 and $3.15, compared to previous full year 2012 guidance of between $2.95 and $3.10
- Rail Group orders for 4,865 new railcars during the quarter, bringing the backlog to 31,330 units valued at a record level of $3.3 billion
- Rail Group shipments of 4,145 railcars during the third quarter and anticipated full year 2012 shipments of between 19,150 and 19,650 railcars
- Inland Barge Group orders of $162 million during the third quarter, resulting in backlog of $537 million
- Railcar Leasing and Management Services Group operating profit from sales of railcars from the lease fleet of $21.3 million compared to $6.5 million in the same period last year
- Available liquidity at the end of the quarter of $757.6 million, including $312.2 million of cash and the Company’s committed credit facilities
Trinity Industries, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2012 Earnings Growth Of 100% And Raises Full Year 2012 Earnings Guidance
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.