Fluor Corporation (NYSE: FLR) announced today that it was awarded a 5-year contract by Oklahoma Gas and Electric (OG&E) (NYSE: OGE) to provide maintenance and construction services for all seven of its power generation plant sites in Oklahoma. The undisclosed contract value was booked in the company’s third quarter.
Fluor will supply supervision and craft personnel to support ongoing base crew maintenance as well as major outage and project work, construction services and plant modifications.
“Fluor is one of the largest providers of maintenance and outage support services to the power generation industry in the United States. This new contract exemplifies our breadth and depth of maintenance and construction resources and provides us with the opportunity to deliver added value to this key client through a multi-site, multi-year program,” said Dave Dunning, president of Fluor’s Power Group.
AMECO, Fluor’s equipment, tool and fleet management unit, will provide complete craft support services at all OG&E project site locations associated with this contract.About Fluor Corporation Fluor Corporation (NYSE: FLR) designs, builds and maintains many of the world's most challenging and complex projects. Founded in 1912, the company was started by John Simon Fluor Sr. with a modest investment of $100. Since those humble beginnings, the company has grown into one of the largest engineering & construction companies in the world. Fluor is celebrating its 100 th anniversary during 2012. Today, through its global network of offices on six continents, the company provides comprehensive capabilities and world-class expertise in engineering, procurement, construction, commissioning, operations, maintenance and project management. Headquartered in Irving, Texas, Fluor is a FORTUNE 200 company and had revenue of $23.4 billion in 2011. For more information, visit www.fluor100.com and www.fluor.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV