AKRON, Ohio, Oct. 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Ford Motor Company has selected tires from The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (NYSE: GT) as key original equipment fitments for various models of the 2013 Ford Fusion.
The standard tire fitment for the all-new Fusion 'S' model is Goodyear's fuel-efficient tire, Assurance Fuel Max, in size 215/60R16. Other tire fitments for the exciting new Fusion include the Goodyear Eagle LS-2 in a 235/45R18 size – standard for the Fusion SE with Appearance Package and the Fusion Titanium, and optional for the Fusion SE Base and Luxury models.
The Assurance Fuel Max features a fuel-saving tread compound that helps reduce energy loss as the tire rolls. In addition, Wet and Dry Tread Zones enhance all-season traction. The Wet Tread Zone features dual Aquachannel grooves to help evacuate water away from the treadface when driving on wet roads. The Dry Tread Zone helps enhance handling and grip for confident maneuvering on dry pavement. Assurance Fuel Max also is available as a replacement tire choice for many popular vehicles.The Eagle LS-2 offers all-season traction and a smooth, quiet ride. Wide circumferential grooves help to efficiently evacuate water from beneath the tread, and a special tread block sequence helps enhance handling. Goodyear tires are original equipment on many vehicles from Acura, Audi, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Dodge, Ford, GMC, Hummer, Infiniti, Isuzu, Jeep, Land Rover, Lexus, Mazda, Mercury, Nissan and Toyota. Traditionally, more new vehicles in North America are equipped with Goodyear tires than any other brand. For more information about Goodyear's broad selection of tires for cars, light trucks, SUVs, and more, visit www.goodyear.com. SOURCE The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV