National Penn Bancshares, Inc. (Nasdaq: NPBC) announced today that the Board of Directors has declared a fourth quarter cash dividend of ten cents per common share payable to shareholders of record as of November 3, 2012. The cash dividend will be paid November 16, 2012.
“We are pleased to continue to increase the cash dividend paid to our shareholders,” said Scott V. Fainor, President and CEO. “The action of our Board of Directors reflects the strength of our balance sheet and our company’s consistent financial performance, as we continue to deliver on our commitment to enhance long-term shareholder value.”
About National Penn Bancshares, Inc.
National Penn Bancshares, Inc., with approximately $8.4 billion in assets, is a bank holding company based in Pennsylvania. Headquartered in Boyertown, National Penn operates 120 branch offices comprising 119 branches in Pennsylvania and one branch in Maryland through National Penn Bank and its KNBT and Nittany Bank divisions.National Penn’s financial services affiliates are National Penn Wealth Management, N.A., including its National Penn Investors Trust Company division; National Penn Capital Advisors, Inc.; Institutional Advisors LLC; National Penn Insurance Services Group, Inc., including its Higgins Insurance division; and Caruso Benefits Group, Inc. National Penn Bancshares, Inc. common stock is traded on the Nasdaq Stock Market under the symbol “NPBC”. Please visit our Web site at www.nationalpennbancshares.com to see our regularly posted material information.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV