PARK RIDGE, N.J., Oct. 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Hertz Corporation ( NYSE: HTZ) and its equipment rental division, Hertz Equipment Rental Corporation (HERC), announced a new partnership with Sun Life Stadium, home to the Miami Dolphins, supplying the stadium and its affiliates with a range of rental equipment and related services for sporting and special events held at the stadium.
"HERC is excited about our partnership with Sun Life Stadium," commented HERC President, Lois Boyd. "In addition to being home to the Miami Dolphins, Sun Life Stadium is a state-of-the-art facility that hosts a full spectrum of world class events. We're confident HERC's full suite of services will be able to fulfill the needs of the site's sporting and special events over the coming years."
More than 50 pieces of equipment are on site at the stadium including light towers for the parking lot; warehouse fork lifts for material handling throughout the facility, hi-reach fork lifts for game field sod replacement, aerial booms and platform lifts for stadium maintenance and generators for external events.Sun Life Stadium, located in Miami Gardens, FL is a multi-purpose sports and entertainment facility that is home to the Miami Dolphins, University of Miami football, Discover Orange Bowl and other world-class events. The stadium has been home to five NFL Super Bowls, one NFL Pro Bowl, four BCS college national championships and two MLB World Series. Sun Life Stadium has two of the largest hi-definition video boards and one of the longest LED ribbon displays in professional sports as well as the biggest point-of-sale wireless system under one roof. HERC offers a full suite of technology-driven, project management and support services through its proprietary customer driven application, HERC360. Fully scalable, HERC's services provide an end-to-end solution for planning, renting, managing, maintaining, and customizing equipment needs, including:
- E-Services Program (E-SP): HERC's on-line fleet management platform that provides real-time, fleet usage reports and telematics data.
- Fleet Planning and Consultation: Experienced professionals ensure customers have the right tool for the job, maximizing operation efficiencies.
- Asset Management: Providing a single contact for ongoing, daily assistance for the duration of any project.
- Asset Locator/Telematics: Equipment tracking and usage details to assist in monitoring equipment utilization, performance, and safety.
- On-Site Support: Dedicated personnel and on-site equipment for immediate use.
- Customized Product Configuration: Working with HERC project expert, equipment is custom fit for job specifications.
- Maintenance Service: HERC manages maintenance compliance for all of its customers' fleet – rented or owned.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts