If you’re really fed up with Apple’s scam, it might just be time to look to other providers who offer more sturdy hardware at more reasonable prices. We have listed Apple and ompetitors below to help you start your research and mobile shopping.
1. Apple Inc. ( AAPL, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): Designs, manufactures, and markets personal computers, mobile communication and media devices, and portable digital music players, as well as sells related software, services, peripherals, networking solutions, and third-party digital content and applications worldwide. Market cap at $581.06B, most recent closing price at $619.86.
2. Nokia Corporation ( NOK, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): Provides Internet and digital mapping and navigation services worldwide. Market cap at $10.24B, most recent closing price at $2.67. See the “Hammer Test” video above. 3. Research In Motion Limited ( RIMM, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): Designs, manufactures, and markets wireless solutions for the worldwide mobile communications market. Market cap at $3.99B, most recent closing price at $7.62. 4. LM Ericsson Telephone Co. ( ERIC, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): Provides communications equipment, professional services, and multimedia solutions to mobile and fixed networks operators worldwide. Market cap at $31.93B, most recent closing price at $9.66. 5. Verizon Communications Inc. ( VZ, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): Provides communication services. Market cap at $125.86B, most recent closing price at $44.18. 6. AT&T, Inc. ( T , Earnings, Analysts, Financials): Provides telecommunication services to consumers, businesses, and other service providers worldwide. Market cap at $217.28B, most recent closing price at $37.43.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV