9. Synergy Resources Corporation: Engages in the acquisition, exploitation, exploration, development, and production of oil and natural gas properties primarily located in the Wattenberg field in Denver-Julesburg Basin in northeast Colorado. Market cap at $216.95M, most recent closing price at $4.22. Net institutional purchases in the current quarter at 2.8M shares, which represents about 6.98% of the company’s float of 40.10M shares.
The stock’s average daily alpha vs. the S&P500 index stands at 1.52% (measured close to close, over the last month). During this period, the longest winning streak lasted 5 days (i.e. the stock’s daily returns outperformed the S&P 500 for 5 consecutive days). The longest losing streak lasted 2 days (i.e. a win streak / losing streak ratio of 2.5).
Price data sourced from Yahoo! Finance, institutional data sourced from Fidelity, all other data sourced from Finviz.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV