9. Synergy Resources Corporation: Engages in the acquisition, exploitation, exploration, development, and production of oil and natural gas properties primarily located in the Wattenberg field in Denver-Julesburg Basin in northeast Colorado. Market cap at $216.95M, most recent closing price at $4.22. Net institutional purchases in the current quarter at 2.8M shares, which represents about 6.98% of the company’s float of 40.10M shares.
The stock’s average daily alpha vs. the S&P500 index stands at 1.52% (measured close to close, over the last month). During this period, the longest winning streak lasted 5 days (i.e. the stock’s daily returns outperformed the S&P 500 for 5 consecutive days). The longest losing streak lasted 2 days (i.e. a win streak / losing streak ratio of 2.5).
Price data sourced from Yahoo! Finance, institutional data sourced from Fidelity, all other data sourced from Finviz.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts