IberiaBank (IBKC) offers a range of commercial, consumer, mortgage and private banking products and services and cash management, deposit and annuity products and investment brokerage services. This stock is trading up 7.9% at $48.76 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 550,000Average Volume: 173,089 Volume % Change: 674% This stock is ripping to the upside today after the company reported net income of $21 million and fully diluted earnings per share of 73 cents per share, up 71% versus the second quarter of 2012. >>5 Big Trades From the Financial Sector From a technical perspective, IBKC is gapping sharply higher here back above its 50-day at $46.81, and right into its 200-day at $49.34 with above-average volume. This move is quickly pushing IBKC within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once IBKC manages to take out some near-term overhead resistance at $49.57 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in IBKC as long as its trending above its 50-day, and then once it sustains a move or close above $49.34 to $49.57 with volume that hits near or above 173,089 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then look for IBKC to re-test or possibly take out its next major overhead resistance levels at $51.50 to $51.87, and possibly even $53.21.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV