NEW YORK, Oct. 24, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Warren Resources, Inc. (Nasdaq:WRES) will report third quarter financial results on Wednesday, November 7, 2012 by issuing a press release before the market opens and conducting a conference call on that date at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time. The full text of the release will be available on the Internet and can be accessed at www.warrenresources.com under "Investors".
The conference call will also be broadcast live over the Internet at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time on November 7, 2012, and can be accessed by registering at www.warrenresources.com under "Investors".
If you are unable to listen to the live call, a recording of the call will be available for delayed playback for one week beginning at approximately 1:00 p.m. on November 7, 2012. To access the replay, dial 888-286-8010, or if international dial 617-801-6888, and provide the confirmation code 97830792.Warren Resources, Inc. is an independent energy company engaged in the exploration, development and production of domestic oil and natural gas reserves. Warren's activities are primarily focused on oil in the Wilmington field in California and natural gas in the Washakie Basin in Wyoming.
CONTACT: Warren Resources, Inc. Media Contact: David Fleming, 212-697-9660
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV