The Eastern Company (NASDAQ-EML) today announced the declaration of its regular quarterly cash dividend of ten cents ($0.10) per share, payable December 14, 2012, to common stock shareholders of record as of November 21, 2012 and represents the Company’s 289th consecutive quarterly dividend.
In addition, the Company will pay an additional one-time extra dividend of ten cents ($0.10) per share, payable December 14, 2012, to common stock shareholders of record as of November 21, 2012.
The extra dividend reflects the Company’s current success, firm cash position and optimistic view about future prospects and a desire to share those positive factors with our shareholders.
The Eastern Company is a 154-year-old manufacturer of vehicular and industrial hardware, locks, metal castings, coin collection and smart card products. It operates from ten locations in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Taiwan and China. The diversity of the Company’s products enables it to respond to the changing requirements of a broad array of markets.Forward-Looking Statements: Information in this news release contains statements which reflect the Company’s current expectations regarding its future operating performance and achievements. Actual results may differ due to the many economic uncertainties that affect the Company’s business environment. Further information about the potential factors which could affect the Company’s financial results is included in the Company’s reports and filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The Company is not obligated to update or revise the aforementioned statements for those new developments.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV