January 2, 2013 Payment Date Following December 14, 2012 Record Date
Quarterly Dividend of 39.5 Cents per Share Declared by Board Reflects 11% Increase Announced in February 2012
TORONTO, Oct. 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Rogers Communications Inc. ("Rogers") announced today that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly dividend totaling 39.5 cents per share on each of its outstanding Class B Non-Voting shares and Class A Voting shares.
The quarterly dividend declared today will be paid on January 2, 2013 to shareholders of record on December 14, 2012, and is the fourth quarterly dividend to reflect the increased $1.58 per share annualized dividend level. Such quarterly dividends are only payable as and when declared by Rogers' Board and there is no entitlement to any dividend prior thereto.About the Company: Rogers Communications is a diversified Canadian communications and media company. We are engaged in wireless voice and data communications services through Wireless, Canada's largest wireless provider. Through Cable, we are one of Canada's leading providers of cable television services as well as high-speed Internet access and telephony services. Through Media, we are engaged in radio and television broadcasting, televised shopping, magazines and trade publications, and sports entertainment. We are publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: RCI.A and RCI.B) and on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: RCI). For further information about the Rogers group of companies, please visit www.rogers.com. SOURCE Rogers Communications Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV