GREENVILLE, S.C., Oct. 24, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hawai'i Pacific X-Ray Corporation has been named distributor in the Hawai'i and Pacific Basin area for eRAD's PACS, RIS, CTRM and cloud-based services. The new agreement strengthens eRAD's exposure in Hawai'i and builds on the model of providing superior sales and support at a local level.
Hawai'i Pacific X-Ray Corporation is a provider of high quality diagnostic imaging equipment, repairs and supplies to the medical communities of Hawai'i and other Pacific Basin areas. Established in 1986, Hawai'i Pacific X-Ray Corporation provides a much-needed Hawai'i based, cost effective and customer focused alternative to the old established x-ray sales and service industry in the region.
"Partnering with eRAD allows us to extend our offerings to include hosted PACS and RIS, as well as Critical Test Results Delivery. eRAD's commitment to providing advanced innovative solutions for radiology align with our goals for continuing to provide the high level of service and support we bring to our clients," said Chris Johnson, President of Hawai'i Pacific X-Ray Corporation. "We look forward to a long and mutually rewarding relationship with eRAD."Under the new agreement, the company will distribute eRAD's complete line of Radiology Workflow Solutions. eRAD Senior Vice President of Sales, Seth Koeppel comments, "Hawai'i Pacific X-Ray Corporation shares our strong commitment to service and customer satisfaction. We believe the firm is an excellent fit with our culture to represent eRAD in Hawai'i as part of our growing distribution network. We look forward to growing our presence in Hawai'i and the Pacific Basin."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV