LONGMONT, Colo., Oct. 24, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Dot Hill Systems Corp. (Nasdaq:HILL), a leading provider of SAN storage solutions, today announced it is scheduled to release third quarter 2012 financial results on November 8, 2012.
Dot Hill's third quarter 2012 financial results conference call is scheduled to take place on Thursday, November 8, 2012 at 11:00 a.m. ET. Please join us for a live audio webcast at www.dothill.com in the Investor Relations section. If you prefer to join via telephone, please dial 877-303-3196 (U.S.) or 408-427-3864 (International) at least five minutes prior to the start of the call. A replay of the webcast is scheduled to be available for one week on the Dot Hill web site following the conference call. For a telephone replay, dial 855-859-2056 (U.S.) or 404-537-3406 (International) and enter conference ID# 48369027.
About Dot HillLeveraging its proprietary Assured family of storage solutions, Dot Hill solves many of today's most challenging storage problems — helping IT to improve performance, increase availability, simplify operations, and reduce costs. Dot Hill's solutions combine breakthrough virtualization software with the industry's most flexible and extensive hardware platform and automated management to deliver best-in-class unified virtual storage and SAN solutions. Headquartered in Longmont, Colo., Dot Hill has offices and/or representatives in China, Germany, India, Japan, Singapore, the United Kingdom, and the United States. For more information, visit us at www.dothill.com . The Dot Hill Systems Corporation logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=13870 HILL-F
CONTACT: Hanif Jamal Chief Financial Officer Tel: 303-845-3200 Email: invest firstname.lastname@example.org Jodi Bochert Investor Relations Tel: 303-845-3467 Email: email@example.com Peter Seltzberg Hayden IR Tel: 646-415-8972 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV