THE WOODLANDS, Texas, Oct. 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- TETRA Technologies, Inc. (TETRA or the Company) (NYSE:TTI) expects to release third quarter 2012 results on Tuesday, November 6, 2012, and will host a conference call at 10:30 a.m. ET on that day to discuss the results. Stuart M. Brightman, President and CEO, and Elijio V. Serrano, Senior Vice President and CFO, will host the call. The phone number for the call is 800/860-2442. The conference will also be available by live audio webcast and may be accessed through the Company website at www.tetratec.com. The press release will be available on the Company website prior to the conference call. A replay of the conference will be available at 877/344-7529 conference number 10019617, for one week following the call, and the archived webcast will be available through the Company website for thirty days following the conference.
TETRA is a geographically diversified oil and gas services company focused on completion fluids and associated products and services, after-frac flow back, production well testing and associated services, wellhead compression, and selected offshore services including well plugging and abandonment, decommissioning, and diving.
SOURCE TETRA Technologies, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV