VALHALLA, N.Y., Oct. 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Turtle Beach, pioneer and market-leader of the gaming headset category, and Best Buy Co., Inc. are launching a modern, in-store interactive kiosk program that sets a new standard for consumer electronics retail. Featuring a touch screen tablet and an Android based application, the customer oriented kiosk will deliver a fully interactive and educational experience, while giving Best Buy customers access to sample from Turtle Beach's robust product line-up.
The interactive kiosk began rolling out across 770 Best Buy stores this September. Best Buy customers who engage with the interactive kiosk will have the opportunity to access a variety of unique content aimed at educating and demonstrating the various benefits of Turtle Beach's gaming headsets. It also offers consumers an interactive guide so they may determine the ideal gaming headset for their respective needs.
"Best Buy has been a strong partner and we're very excited to launch the interactive kiosk in stores," said Bob Picunko, Chief Marketing Officer, Turtle Beach. "The Turtle Beach interactive audio kiosk sets a new standard for retail displays, and should prove to be a great tool for consumers looking to purchase a gaming headset."
Through the interactive kiosk's application, customers can access a guided tour of key features that span across Turtle Beach's headset line-up and gain a greater understanding of Turtle Beach's most innovative features. Options from the interactive kiosk main menu include:
- Headset Catalog: Allows consumers to browse Turtle Beach's product line-up with brief and comprehensive product summaries.
- Sound Experiences: Action, RPG, racing and sports genre specific sound experience videos within the interactive kiosk application take consumers on a journey in audio.
- Trailers: Featuring trailers for popular gaming titles, such as Call of Duty®: Black Ops II and Borderlands 2™, consumers can experience a preview of their favorite games.
- Headset Selector: Leads consumers to a recommended product that meets their platform, price point and technology needs.
- Featured Headsets: Showcases featured headsets not traditionally part of product line-up, such as Turtle Beach's exclusive line of officially licensed Call of Duty®: Black Ops II gaming headsets and its Ear Force SEVEN series created in collaboration with Major League Gaming.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV